DJ’s Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. has an expert website development and website designer team has taken part in dozens of Website Design and Development projects.
We are experienced in developing advanced Web Applications with complex business logic dealing with large amounts of data and transactions. We are Website Design Company able to supply you with an innovative, trustworthy Web Application solution to complement your most complicated business ideas.Heaving years of experience in website design and development with best quality and cost effective.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORMS
- Java (J2EE, J2ME)
APPLICATION AND WEB SERVERS
- MS IIS
- MS SQL
- MS Access
OPEN SOURCE CMS
➤TYPES OF WEBSITES DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
There are many varieties of Web sites, each specializing in a particular type of content or use, and they may be arbitrarily classified in any number of ways.
- A Corporate website: Corporate websites are used to provide background information about a business, organization, or services.
- Ecommerce website: Websites for purchasing and selling goods, such as Amazon.com, CSN Stores, and Overstock.com.
- CMS based open source: Redeemed CMS open source website developed in wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Big commerce.
- Affiliate website: Enabled portal that renders not only its custom CMS but, also syndicated content from other content providers for an agreed fee. There are usually three relationship tiers: Affiliate Agencies (e.g., Commission Junction), Advertisers (e.g., Ebay) and consumer (e.g., Yahoo).
- Blog (or web log) website: A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. Blogs are generally used to post online diaries which may include discussion forums (e.g., blogger, Xanga).
- Community website: Website where persons with similar interests communicate with each other, usually by chat or message boards, such as Facebook.com, MySpace.com and Orkut.com
- Database website: A website whose main use is the search and display of a specific database’s content such as the Internet Movie Database or the Political
- Dating website: A website where single people could find dates by using social networking like technologies.
- Employment website: These types of website allows employers to post job requirements for a position or positions and prospective employees to fill an application.(e.g. naukri.com, monster.com)
- Game website: Game website that is itself a game or “playground” where many people come to play (e.g. MSN Games and Pogo.com).
- Gambling site: A website in which you can do non-sports related gambling.
- Geo-domain website: A Website refers to domain names that are the same as those of geographic entities, such as cities and countries. For example, Richmond.com is the geo-domain for Richmond, Virginia.
- Gripe website: A Website devoted to the critique of a person, place, corporation, government, or institution.
- Information website: Information website contains content that is intended to inform visitors, but not necessarily for commercial purposes, such as- RateMyProfessors.com, Free Internet Lexicon and Encyclopaedia. Most government, educational and non-profit institutions have an informational site.
- News website: These types of websites are similar to an information site, but dedicated to dispensing news and commentary.
- Personal homepage: Run by an individual or a small group (such as a family) that contains information or any content that the individual wishes to include. These are usually uploaded using a web hosting service such as Geocities.
- Political website: A website on which people may voice political views.
- Rating website: A website on which people can praise or disparage what is featured.
- Review website: A website on which people can post reviews for products or services.
- School website: A website on which teachers, students, or administrators can post information about current events at or involving their school. U.S. websites generally uses k12 in the URL such as kearney.k12.mo.us.
- Video sharing: A website that enables user to upload videos, such as You Tube and Goggle Video.
- Search engine website: A website that provides general information and is intended as a gateway or lookup for other sites. A pure example is Google.com, and the most widely known extended type is Yahoo.com.
- Shock website: Shock website includes images or other material that is intended to be offensive to most viewers (e.g. rotten.com).
- Web portal: A website that provides a starting point or a gateway to other resources on the Internet or an intranet.
- Wiki website: A website which users collaboratively edit (such as Wikipedia and Wikihow).
➤OUR WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
OPENSOURCE CMS CUSTOMIZATION
It may sometimes be reasonable to integrate Open Source CMS website application in the website solutions being developed because of various advantages offered by such products: low cost, scalability and high flexibility level. Basing on its rich experience in Open Source integration DJ’s Outsourcing will provide you with the most efficient solution possible for your needs. Our proficient programmers are experienced in performing Open Source CMS website integration with all kinds of operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.), middleware (Oracle, DB2, WebSphere, Bea, etc.) and back-office applications (billing, CRM, etc.). DJ’s Outsourcing can offer you a full range of Open Source development-related services including migration of existing systems to open frameworks and custom Open Source-based development. These services can be provided as a part of a big project or as a single service.
With DJ’s Outsourcing you can be sure that your web solution is implementing the most efficient and up-to-date open Source technologies of those available.
We have worked in many Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, oscommerce, zen-cart, phpBB, opencart, PHPizabi, PunBB and OpenX opensource applications.
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Custom web application development tailored to the client’s specific business requirements. We deliver rich internet applications combining our solid cross-domain experience, technological expertise and an established development methodology. WEB AND ENTERPRISE PORTAL DEVELOPMENT The ever-changing information technologies constantly bring new opportunities for businesses to streamline operations, improve inter-business interactions, optimize costs and thus get critical competitive advantages. In the knowledge-intensive economy of today, portals become integrated? Anytime? Anywhere access? Platforms for information delivery, communication, collaboration and automating business processes through interconnected applications and web services. DJ’s Outsourcing delivers end-to-end Portal solutions embracing the latest technologies and business trends:
- Social Networks and Communities
- Content Distribution Portals (Digital Docs and Media)
- B2C and B2B Ecommerce Portals
- Enterprise Information Portals
- Business Intelligence Portals
- Knowledge Management Portals
- Application/Web Services Portals
- Website Design and Development
DJ’s Outsourcing provides professional website design, development and maintenance services. Our skilled web designers and developers accomplish various website projects from brochure sites to multi-functional web portals. DJ’s Outsourcing has a large pool of resources and the required business and technical expertise to develop websites of any complexity. We provide complete front-end and back-end development based on the latest technologies and industry trends.
WEB-BASED DATABASE PROGRAMMING
Database-driven solutions have given new approaches to effective business information management due to the flexibility of data retrieval, storage and manipulation processes that they provide. Employing the data structuring and processing advantages that databases grant, DJ’s Outsourcing devotes client-server and web-based applications development process to providing our clients with efficient and scalable solutions suiting contemporary business needs. DJ’s Outsourcing has solid experience with the following databases: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL and MS Access.
WEB APPLICATION MIGRATION AND PORTING
Our migration services include porting applications to a new technology platform, database and server porting, data migration, standalone-to-web migration of legacy applications.
WEB APPLICATION REENGINEERING AND ENHANCEMENT
We provide reverse engineering of existing systems to understand their business functionality and technical architecture and introduce new/enhanced business logic and improved performance.
WEB APPLICATION AUDIT AND TESTING
Independent software audit and testing of your web application including code reviews, functionality-to-requirements verification, GUI usability and HTML standards compliance testing and performance/security/stability testing.
WEB APPLICATION MAINTENANCE
Our web application maintenance and support services are aimed at ensuring stable and uninterrupted operation of your business system. The services include problems analysis, resolution and application enhancement.
Web-based administration panels, full life-cycle of content creation and publishing, single-sourcing distribution, mash-ups, content approvals and go-live authorization
DIGITAL DATA MANAGEMENT
Document management (authoring, version control, storage, publishing), data repositories, digital media distribution (e.g. audio/video streaming), integrated search and data mining
User authentication(registration/login), single sign-on, profiling, multilevel membership, user administration, user behaviour tracking, reporting and analysis
COLLABORATION AND COMMUNICATION
Mailing systems, web conferencing, instant messaging, Voice over IP, forums, chats, blogs, message boards, feedback forms, event calendars, electronic newsletters, polls, surveys, ratings and reviews
Product catalogues, shopping carts, auctions, billing and secure payment processing, order management, shipping, inventory management
BUSSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION
Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources Management, Workflow Management, Supply Chain Management, Accounting
Various user privileges and access levels, personalized content distribution, data encryption
Functionality is what turns your website from a “shop display” into a powerful business tool. By delivering custom-built solutions DJ’s Outsourcing is able to provide the functionality that would completely match your actual business requirements. Modular approach to development allows us to expand the existing or add new functionality easily and cost-effectively when your business requirements change. As a result, you will receive the best return on investment into current solution and decrease your expenditure on future system extension.
Depending on your requirements we can integrate different back-office management tools that will give you efficient control over various site operations. This may include non-technical content creation and publishing, dynamic structure generation, document management (incl. images, PDFs, video and audio files, etc), user management, access rights and permissions, business operations management (incl. clients, catalogs, payments, orders, etc.), site statistics module and others.
EXPERT BACK-END PROGRAMMING
DJ’s Outsourcing specialists are able to create dynamic, highly interactive and functional websites, making cutting-edge technologies effectively back clean interfaces. We offer our clients a full spectrum of back-end development including dynamic page generation, database design and development (incl. database performance optimization and tuning), distributed database development for websites dealing with large amounts of data, data encryption, advanced search mechanism integration, built-in security, real-time payment processing, audio/video streaming, etc. INVESTIGATION AND PLANNING Before starting the database development process, DJ’s Outsourcing business analysts perform thorough investigation of our clients? needs to determine required application capacities and plan the solution architecture accordingly.
Basing on the types of data that the future solution will manage DJ’s Outsourcing database development specialists work out the DB logical schemas, relationships between DB entities and modules to ensure the DB reliability and enhanced performance.
WORKFLOW AND USER ANALYSIS
Depending on actions that the future DB solution will perform, required amount of users and user types DJ’s Outsourcing DB specialists elaborate DB tiers, users? Roles and rights suiting the clients? Needs and DB logics.
Keeping in mind that the amount of processed data can be growing continuously, DJ’s Outsourcing gives fullest attention to DBs capacity strategy planning that includes space utilization, standby facilities for possible applications/features adding and performance optimization options.
We impact the usability of the DB solutions that we provide by developing user-friendly DB interfaces allowing effective database administration and data management.
➤MIGRATION OF LEGACY SYSTEMS AND DATA
DJ’s Outsourcing provides our clients with database implementation services that include integration of existing applications and data with newly developed database solution.
After a database solution has been developed and integrated, DJ’s Outsourcing specialists perform the final integration and operational checkout to ensure the correct and seamless application performance.