At Dj’s Outsourcing, we specialize in providing professional, quality and cost effective SAP Implementation, SAP Support, SAP ABAP Development.
We assist our customers throughout the entire SAP and IT project lifecycle including: conceptualization, project planning, implementation and ongoing operational support.
From planning and implementation, to operation and ongoing development, we offer one-stop SAP services.
Whether you are embarking on your first SAP implementation or want to enhance the value of the applications you already have, we can help.
We help you to make the right decisions. Our SAP implementation practice serves enterprises in many business areas.
From the very outset, we give you expert advice and assistance, geared to your needs. Collaborating closely with you, our consultants draw up the high-level systems design. We work hand in hand with you to define the SAP functionality required to meet your challenges.
We follow industry specific best practices and SAP provided Accelerated SAP implementation methodology for rapid, risk-free, and successful implementations.
SAP is a modular product that derives its value from the interplay of bundled feature packs. Many organizations make conscious strategic decisions regarding the combination of the modules to be implemented, and might stay away from excess feature implementations.
However, over time, as business grows and new scenarios have to be confronted with, these organizations may relook at their existing SAP implementation and feel the need to add to or enhance the solution by using other modules of SAP. We ensure that while extending your SAP solution, there are no disturbances to the ‘already stabilized’ solution.
We are uniquely positioned to understand the interplay between your technical architecture and solution design during the entire lifecycle of your SAP solution, you may consider Migration for various reasons, including.
- Hardware refresh
- Upgrading from 32-bit Windows to 64-bit Windows
- RDBMS version upgrade
- Cross platform (operating system / RDBMS) migration
- SAP version upgrade
➤Support and Maintenance
Our support methodology is based on the principle of adding constantly increasing value to our client’s business. Through offshore delivery capabilities, we provide our customers with a transparent and cost effective experience that enables them to strategically forecast costs and improvement benefits over the period of the association.
The time to go mobile is now. According to the industry experts, the trend in mobility will continue to rise, with e-mail and calendaring being the number one uses already. AS mobility use continues to skyrocket, business users are increasingly expected to handle critical tasks and decision making in real-time, no matter where they are.
Let us show you how you can access true, real-time data anytime, anywhere and on any device with SAP enterprise mobility. It has never been easier! With unparalleled integration to your back end system, SAP Enterprise Mobility offers a wide range of mobile applications and infrastructure designed for business users and for those in the field. We can help you unwire yourself and your business with mobile solutions from SAP and made available by DJ’s Services.
Below is the list of services and expertise we have through we can help you out in achieving you business run with SAP.
➤SAP ABAP Services
- Standard / Interactive
- ABAP Query
- Report Writer
- Report Painter
- Communication to non SAP
- Communication to APO/BW/CRM
- Addition of custom fields
- Customization of IDOC Functions
- Data migration using Direct input
- User Exits/BADIS
- Validation & Substitutions
- New Standalone Transactions
- RF development
- Web Dynpro – (Java/ABAP)
- HR ABAP
- Business Process Automation
- SAP Scripts / Smart forms
- Adobe Interactive forms
- Conversion to editable Microsoft documents
➤SAP NetWeaver Offerings
- System Assessment
- Portal Installation, Upgrade & Migration
- Portal Integration with various SAP as well as non SAP systems
- Portal Content development & customizing – Portal development kit/Java, Visual Composer, BSP, WebDynpro (Java/ABAP)
- Developing iViews, Worksets and Roles
- User Role Administration, System administration
Open Text Archieving
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity by integrating business documents with SAP transactions and workflows
- Eliminate the costs for paper and microfiche archives
- Reduce the total cost of ownership for the SAP landscape by supporting data archiving
- Ensure compliance and reduce risk by secure long-term archiving of SAP data and documents
➤Integration, Sybase & Solution Manager
- Netweaver Gateway
- DUET Enterprise
- Server Enterprise
- Replication services
- Database Migrations
- Power designer
Sybase Unwired Platform
- Unwired Platform
- Device Management – Afaria
- Application Development
Implementation of SAP Solutions
- Global Rollouts
- E-Learning Management
- Test Management
- System Monitoring
- Early Watch Alert
- SLA Reporting
- Business Process Monitoring
➤SAP Service Offerings – Platform
- Strategic consulting
- Process consulting and product selection
- Audit and assessment of SAP landscape
- Program management
Upgrade of SAP solutions to higher versions
- Assessment and feasibility
- Technical upgrade
- Functional Upgrade
- Migration of custom components (ABAP objects)
- Unicode conversion
- Data migration
- SLA driven L2 and L3 support
- AMS scope – Functional support (ECC, CRM, Industry solutions like IS Retail, IS Auto),
Technical support (ABAP, XI, EP, BI), Infrastructure support (Basis, Security)
- Innovative execution models – Shared services, Build offshore COEs, Keep-The-Lights-On (KTLO) model
- RICEF services in ABAP/XI/EP/BI
- Development of a stand-alone or Add-on modules
- Integration with SAP and non-SAP systems
- EDI services